We take health and safety matters very seriously and are constantly improving our policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment. We work continually to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to and that the zero harm targets we have will be met. Safety is our first priority at every stage throughout our projects from the design and planning stages through to completion.
Safety strategies include:
- Appropriate training and supervision of employees;
- Provision of appropriate tools and equipment;
- Active consultation including employee induction, regular toolbox meetings, quarterly staff meetings and an “open door” approach to any person with a health or safety concern or suggestion; and
- Incident reporting and investigation
In conjunction with Logisafe Pty Ltd we have developed fully documented business management systems to ensure a continual high quality standard of services is offered and continual review, assessment and audit practices contribute to ongoing continuous improvement within our Company.
Systems demonstrate compliance with:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Specification with guidance for use
- Work Health & Safety Act and Regulations 2011
- Environmentally Hazardous Chemical Act 1985
- Workplace Injury Management & Workers Compensation Act 1998
- Workers Compensation Regulation 2010